Wireless earbuds are all over the market right now. People are nowadays shifting from wired earphones to wireless ones. However, not all wireless earphones are equally good. When looking to buy the best wireless earbuds under 2000, you have to be really careful. There are some really good products in the market in this particular price range. Just consider the below-mentioned features to get the best one.
- Codec: It is the codec of the earbuds on which the sound quality depends. How the audio will be transmitted over Bluetooth, from the source to the wireless earphones will be determined by a codec. The main function of codec is to encode and decode the digital audio signals for faster and reliable wireless transmission. The pair of earphones having an SBC codec takes time to transmit data and thus, causing a delay in audio transmission. A good pair of wireless earphones is supported by codecs such as aptX, aptX HD, and LDAC 900.
- Ear-tips: It is one of the most important but often overlooked factors. Silicone ear-tips that are too small or too shallow will not form a decent seal with your ear canal and thus, you can’t enjoy a good quality sound. Also, you will be disturbed by the external noises. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that the ear-tips of the selected earbuds are in the size that fits your ears properly.
- Noise Cancelling: Many companies are launching earbuds equipped with noise cancellation features that help to reduce the disturbance caused due to external noises while listening to music. However, keep in mind that noise-cancelling circuitry eats a lot of battery so you wouldn’t be able to get lengthy listening times. Also, the earbuds can be a little chunky to accommodate the larger-sized batteries which are required by the noise-cancelling circuitry.
- Volume: When it comes to the volume you can see that not all wireless earphones are manufactured equally. The volume of some earphones needs to be turned up to the maximum volume while others are capable of delivering enough sound with the volume set at 50%. When comparing multiple earphones, do check their volume levels.
- Battery Life: A pair of earphones is a small device equipped with tiny batteries. If the manufacturer of the particular earphones claims the earphones have a battery life of 10-12 hours, ten in real-life use, you should count on knocking about 20% of the claimed hours. Also, wireless earphones are prone to be lost. See if the case provided to store the earphones can charge them effectively. Also, the charging case provided should be robust enough to effectively carry the earphones out of the house.
Wireless earbuds are great for people who love to listen to music when exercising and that without those pesky cables connecting each earphone. If you are looking to buy wireless earphones on a 0% interest card, then go through the given checklist and thus, get the earbuds right for you.